Overseas Student Health Insurance

International students undertaking formal studies in Australia and their dependents (spouses and children under 18 years of age) must obtain OSHC for an intended period of stay in Australia.

We assist international students for over a decade now to provide all the services under one roof. To provide the best OSHC quotes, feel free to contact our qualified team for quote assistance, or simply use our provided OSHC quote link and click to get the instant OSHC price.